It looks like Madonna's life has been flipped upside down lately, all because of her rebellious teenage son, Rocco Ritchie. Now there's a new report that says the Material Girl has been forced to cancel all of her New Year's celebrations this past weekend because of her international custody battle with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie, over the 15-year-old boy.

Madonna Makes One Her Most Controversial Statements EVER Talking About ISIS

According to Page Six on Saturday, Madonna was forced to skip out on a Swiss getaway because of her family drama. Every year, Madonna- along with her children, Lourdes, Rocco, David and Mercy James- all headed to the Swiss Alps at fashion mogul Valentino's annual Gstaad New Year's Eve celebrations at his Gifferhorn chalet.

One source told the site, "Madonna planned to come to Gstaad - she had a house picked out and was all ready to come. But she canceled the family getaway because this whole kerfuffle with her son put the kibosh on it."

Sean Penn Is Suing Lee Daniels For Comparing Him To Terrence Howard's Legal Troubles

It was reported last month that Rocco refused to board a plane from London to New York City to spend Christmas with his famous mother as they supposedly clashed several times while he accompanied her on her Rebel Heart tour this summer.

To make matters worse, Rocco is apparently trying to live with his father Guy full-time in London as he simply wants to spend some time apart from his "controlling and strict" mom.

The site adds that a rep for Madonna has not commented on the report. Stay tuned with Enstars for all the latest updates on Madonna and Rocco Ritchie right here.

Tags
Madonna